This section lists future ideas for features and improvements. Feel free to submit a suggestion by raising an issue.
- Non-HTTP transports
- Asynchronous requests (i.e. callbacks)
- Asynchronous responses
- Scheduled HTTP(S) invocations
- Scheduled script executions
- Request and response validation against a JSON Schema file (instead of just OpenAPI spec)
- SOAP plugin - validate request/response body against XSD.
- Autogenerate OpenAPI spec/UI for REST plugin.
valuekey in capture block.
- Add content type header to HBase response
- Reuse HBase model classes for JSON serialisation
The following items are breaking changes, such as removal of deprecated functionality. They will be removed or changed in a backwards incompatible way in a future major version.
- Removed deprecated withData(String?) script function
- Request and response validation will be enabled by default